Nine Random Thoughts on Off-line Promotion
Here are 9 random thoughts on off-line promotion of your on-line business:
Side Note: This article was written in 2007 so some of the references may be out-of-date.
- Remember to include it on your letterhead, fax cover sheets and invoices.
- Include it on your voice mail in-box message.
- Put it on your company car or van.
- Remember to include it on your email signatures.
- Put it on promotional items like pens, fridge magnets, coffee mugs, caps, t-shirts, and uniforms.
- Include it on all your customer communication such as brochures, posters, newsletters, business cards, postcards, and flyers.
- Put it on any stickers used for packaging and shipping your products.
- Remember to mention your website address during radio or TV interviews, and any speaking engagements.
- Always put it on your press releases.
Most of these will seem obvious, but these basics are often missed…
I hope you find this short list helpful.
By Brad Trupp © 2007